With Nitro Pro you can turn every occurrence of a particular word or phrase into an active hyperlink. For example, you could make all occurrences of your company name in your document link through to your company web site. The Auto Keyword Link tool gives you the choice of going through each occurrence and approving them one at a time, or you can just convert all occurrences automatically in the one go.
Links can be set to execute a variety of actions such as open a URL or external file, go to a specific page or named destination, or even the next instance of the word in the document.
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Navigation group, click the arrow beneath Link
- Click Auto Keyword Links
- In the Find box, enter the word or phrase you want to turn into an active link
- In the Action type list, click the action to use and then specify the action to perform
- In the Link properties group, click the options to set the appearance of the links
- To create the links, do either of the following:
- To convert all keywords to hyperlinks, click the Create All button
- To review each instance of a keyword before applying the link, click Find Next and then click Create to turn it into a link
- Click Close